Thursday, July 2, 2009

Why I haven't been good at blogging

Well I should add that I haven't been very good at keeping anything up lately because... I am 13 weeks pregnant (and feeling pretty sick - hopefully I am on the tail end of it all).

I just got a comment from one of my readers asking me to post more on my blog. I know, I know I have been absent these past few months, but my blog isn't the only thing that has been negleted.

We are really excited though for this next addition. Yesterday was the first time we got to hear the heartbeat. The nurse before she put the dopler on my stomach stated that because the baby is really small still it will probably be hard to find the heartbeat, but at soon as she put that thing on my tummy we instantly heard it. Already competing for attention!

Jay's mom went with me and the two girls to my appt. After 5 minutes of the two little girlies touching everything in the checkup room I asked her if she would take them out and wait in the waiting room. It was too much.

She told me later that as soon as they got into the waiting room Madelyn turned to another little girl sitting next to her and loudly proclaimed "I don't have a baby in my tummy!" She did ask the nurse too if she could open my tummy so she could see the baby. Such a cutie!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Melissa F said...

Congratulations! I'm really happy for you. I was just thinking the other day, "I wonder if Megan will have another baby any time soon." I hope you start feeling better soon.

Gina Rochelle said...

Congrats!

Laurel said...

Megan, I am so happy for you! Congratulations!! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope it passes quickly now that you are entering the second trimester. I think it is so fun that we are both pregnant and due so close together. :)

Unknown said...

Funny, I was just thinking...I'll bet Megan's pregnant again. Then I checked your blog and Voila! You are!! Congratulations I'm so excited for you!

Amy said...

Congratulations! I hope you get feeling better soon!