Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Here Are Some Recent Family Pics

I stepped away for a few minutes and came back to Maddy trying to help by feeding Kaelyn. They were both having fun! Below is the outcome of the feeding!


Cute Sisters!! They play so well with each other at times. Kaelyn is only 8 pounds lighter than Maddy. She is already in 12 - 18 mo. clothing at 7 months old. She is super tall!

Jay got home from work really late one day and both girls just wanted to sit on his lap.

Look at those top teeth. Kaelyn officially has 8 teeth. The shirt says it all!

We got a little crazy with a pair of Maddy's sunglasses.

There is never a dull day at the Dougherty house! These two cuties keep me busy, but are super fun!! Madelyn repeats just about everything she hears. Kaelyn just did her first baby sign language this morning and loves to babble on and on. So Cute!!!

6 comments:

Julie Fletcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Fletcher said...

so cute!!! We can't wait to see you guys soon and see the two cuties.

M-McClellan said...

Cute! I haven't seen the girls in so long. We will have to get the girls together to play soon.

Francisca and Chris said...

I love those pics... Kaelyn looks so much bigger since we left! So does Maddie even... hope everything is good w/ya'll :)

Gina Rochelle said...

Wow, sounds like Kaelyn and Andrew are the same size (he's 13 months)and have the same number of teeth (he got his 8th a long time ago and just stopped) if the boy didn't walk he'd have nothing on that girl :)

Laurel said...

I think Kaelyn looks so much like you, Megan. She is just beautiful! I can't believe she is in 12-18 month clothes and has 8 teeth!! Kate is 4 months and in 6-9 month clothes and not far off 12. So, I understand that very well! She weighs over 17 pounds already! I'm going to start up a family blog soon. I will let you know when I do and you will have updates more often. :) Love you!