Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I love having a two year old...

...because you can find an excuse to do this!! Grandma Dougherty had some fun masks that she let Maddy play with and of course Maddy wanted everyone to be in on it. It made her day when we all agreed.Maddy and I (She is the dragon - she asked Santa to get her a dragon for Christmas this year. Besides princesses it is her favorite thing to play. I am the little boy in the background)

Two of my favorite dragons (Maddy and Daddy)

A Dragon, bunny (grandpa) and a bumble bee (Uncle Aaron)


2 comments:

Amy said...

VERY nice. Can I play, too?

M-McClellan said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time! Payton keeps asking if she can go to Madeline's house. I have to keep telling her that she is at her grandma's house. Madi informed me that your name is Megan(after I called you Madeline's mommy). So we are practicing Sis. Dougherty. Madison makes me laugh.