Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm Back!

Now everyone don't faint at once, but yes I am back and ready to start blogging again. I blame my year absence on a lot of things, but I won't bore you with the details. I am just feeling the need to start blogging again. Our life is changing (were moving to Boulder, CO in the fall so Jay can start grad school) and I really want to record this new family adventure.

So those of you out there (all of my six faithful followers and family) who read my blog I am excited to be back and hope that you continue to leave comments and enjoy the happenings of The Dougherty Family!

5 comments:

Jane said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you're back! I look forward to reading all about your adventures in Colorado, and seeing pictures of your adorable girls.
I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night!

Jill said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging...now I can stay current on your family events :) Good luck with your upcoming move (speaking from recent experience, it is quite a transition).

Laurel said...

I'm so glad you are back! I've missed you!! :)

Tara L. said...

Yay! I am so glad that you are back!

Unknown said...

You're moving? Sounds exciting!