Monday, September 26, 2011

Driving to Colorado

As most of you know on our way out of Las Vegas to move to Colorado we got in a car accident. We had to leave two days later than planned and in a rental car (which we had for three weeks - made me really love my van. Although it was really nice, it was small and the girls couldn't keep their hands to themselves). Here are a few pics of my 13 hour drive with just the girls and I. It was crazy (when I turned the rental I have never seen a messier car- opps!), but we made it.




i

3 comments:

Melissa F said...

But isn't Colorado so worth it?! I don't know what we will do when we add a 3rd carseat. My kids cannot sit by each other!

Megan Dougherty said...

Yes it is worth it! We are really liking it here. The weather is wonderful! And it so green!

Jill said...

Glad you made it to Colorado. Hope you are adjusting well :)