Thursday, September 1, 2011

Were here in Colorado!

We almost didn't make it. On the way out of Las Vegas a family pulled right in front of us and totaled both cars. We still have a rental and Jay will be flying to Vegas to pick up the van hopefully this weekend.

Unpacking and then getting my business started has been go, go, go till my head hits the pillow at night. That is my excuse on why I haven't written.

Our house is coming together. I like having all the space for the girls. I especially love our big yard. Most mornings I have been out there weeding, watering or planting and while I work the girls play and I love it!

This morning as I was weeding the girls were collecting rocks and flowers, Eddy our cat was making friends with the neighborhood squirrels (I need to make sure his shots are up to date - dangerous friends) and Brooklyn was inside eating spaghettios from a can she found in the garbage in my living room. Luckily there were no big messes.

The funniest thing this morning was Kaelyn's rendition of a famous Christmas song, "...We can hardly stand to wait, It's Christmas time for JEWS." Nice! The funny thing is one day Jews will celebrate Christmas with us (2nd coming). Right?

Yesterday was a crummy day so today I am determined to make it a good one!




No comments: