Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Just Love Fall!

I just love fall!! I love waking up every morning and look at the leaves on the trees across the street changing colors. I love how it is chilly in the morning and then warms up to the perfect temperature to be outside playing. I love that fall brings pumpkins! (Jay just reminded me the other day that Maddy's first and favorite word for a while was "pumpkin".) We bought several of them at the store the other day and decorated our planters with them.

I love the breeze that fall brings. My A/C broke in my van the other day, but it hasn't been a problem at all with the nice cool breeze!

Kaelyn today collected two fall leaves. One was red and the other a yellow color. She was so happy she had collected them. The red one she called "pink" and since it was pink it was her favorite one.

At story time at the library a few days ago the girls and I picked out a whole bunch of books about Halloween and the fall. We have been reading them over and over.

It rained the other day, all day and the temperatures dropped to the 50's. I just wanted to snuggle up in a blanket all day and relax. I loved it!


With some of the pumpkins we bought.
I can't believe how big they are getting! My three little princesses!
Getting so big! Kaelyn is always smiling!
Brooke playing with her new phone she got at the dollar store
My New Dollar Tree Glasses! Brooke has broken 3 pairs in one month! Now if she breaks this pair I am not going to be heart-broken!
Madelyn wearing her school t-shirt. She looks like such a big kid in it!

Down the street from my house. I love the mixture of red and yellow trees!
Our front door. Doesn't it look like fall! Love it!!
Having a picnic outside with a friend
What I wake up to every morning. This was taken on the rainy day we had a few days ago. It was heavenly!
I love this picture!

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

I wish we had such pretty leaves here. I miss the seasons, and I miss the Dougherty's!!!!

Jill said...

I am impressed you found such cute glasses @ the dollar store...good job mom!