Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Seventeen Weeks and Counting!

I am so excited to be celebrating 17 weeks along in my pregnancy! I just recently got over morning sickness and feel like I have more energy than I did a few weeks ago. I am hoping to find out what we are having in a week and a half (at my next appt.), but we shall see if they will let me have a sneak peak.

The girls are still excited. I feel like we told them about the baby a little too early, but the older girls have really enjoyed looking at developmental pictures and telling grandma over the phone how big the baby is getting. I still can't get over the fact that I will have four kids under the age of 6 (used to think that people who had kids this close together were crazy). I really feel like I will be able to handle it though. Madelyn will be in all day school, Kaelyn just got accepted into half day preschool four days a week during the afternoon when Brooklyn naps. So far it looks like I will have a break during the day for myself.

I am really acclimating to Colorado. I love it here and feel so blest with all blessings we have received during this time! Even though I am super busy with running the house, taking care of the kids, being the bread-winner for the family, taking voice lessons, barbershop, and having two church callings I seem to be managing it.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

What HAPPY news! Congratulations, my beautiful friend!! I'm so glad you are feeling better. You need all the energy you can get with everything on you plate. You are super woman. :) I send my love!

Jill said...

Congrats Megan! I am so excited for the upcoming addition to your family and hope you will post when you find out the sex of the baby.