Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa's House






This past weekend Jay went to Bakersfield, CA for a Barbershop Competition so the girls and I headed up to St. George to visit MY grandparents. It was so fun to be able to spend time with them and especially to see them treat Maddy the same way that they treated me when I was growing up. My grandma supplied Maddy with several yummy snacks and Maddy loved to sit on the stools by the counter and talk to my grandma while she was preparing dinner or washing dishes (something I remember doing a lot growing up). With my grandpa they would have tickle wars and play hand games which we did ALL the time with me when I was young. Maddy did not want to leave and I don't blame her.

Kaelyn was her cute self. She mastered the art of crawling this weekend and was content to play on the floor going from toy to toy and periodically checking to make sure I was still around.

Here are some pictures that I took on Sunday morning before church. I took some video too, but am not sure how to post it.

2 comments:

M-McClellan said...

That is so fun! I am glad you could have such fun visiting family.

Gina Rochelle said...

CUTE!!! videos are tricky and it took me awhile to figure out. You need to post it directly from your camera (or memory card depending on how you load your pics.) Select the video load button on the post (the one that looks like a filmstrip) then Browse to the file (which will probably be drive F or something) open the folder and select the video (then wait forever while it loads). At least on my computer I can't load a video file that's already saved. This is why I have a bunch of videos I don't delete on my camera in case I decide to post them. Hope this helps. If not, let me know and I can make more detailed notes next time I load one, because they're worth it!