Monday, October 20, 2008

Maddy is so Smart!!




Lately Maddy will call me by my first name when we are in public places such as the store, church or the park. This morning on our way back from taking Daddy to work she said "Megan Dougherty". It is amazing to me that at only 2 years old she is understanding so much. I replied by saying "Yes and you are Madelyn Dougherty". She thought about it a little bit and then said "Coco Dougherty" (Coco is short for Aunt Collette who is MY sister so she doesn't have the same last name). I just laughed and told her good job because she was understanding the whole same last name = family concept. Being a mom is so fun!

2 comments:

sjmiller said...

I can't believe how big your girls have gotten! WOW! Maddy looks so grown up now! And, Kaelin isn't the tiny baby I held when we saw you over the summer!

They are cuties though!

sjmiller said...

Sorry I spelled Kaelyn's name wrong. Oops.