Monday, December 15, 2008

Biggest Loser Finale Tomorrow Night!!

I am so excited because tomorrow night is the Biggest Loser Finale. I don't watch a lot of TV except an occasional Oprah, American Idol and B.L. A few friends will be coming over to watch the finale with me. If anyone that reads my blog is here in Vegas you are welcome to join us. We will be having our own contest - who can make the yummiest snack with the lowest amount of calories. I am excited to get healthy dessert/snack ideas.

Here are two of my favorite people on Tuesday Nights. They do such a good job promoting healthy eating and exercising. I would have to say though that Jillian is my favorite of the two. She just knows how to win the game and she tries to change people from the inside out.

Here's my rant: I will cry if Vicki wins tomorrow night. She is so mean and thoughtless. All she cares about is herself. I really want Michelle to win, but won't be sad if Heba wins.

We shall see!!

3 comments:

Tara L. said...

I will be there. I also will cry if Vicki wins. I am cheering for Michelle!

Unknown said...

down with Vicki!!!

Megan Dougherty said...

YEAH MICHELLE WON!!!!!!!!!