Friday, May 27, 2011

Madelyn's Preschool Graduation

Yesterday was Madelyn's preschool graduation. Besides the fact that we couldn't understand a word that was said because of a bad sound system it was fun to watch Madelyn on the stage! We were sitting on the front row a few feet away from Madelyn and it was torture to her. She kept holding out her hands asking for hugs. She is such a loving child.

I am glad that I signed her up for preschool I really loved her class. There was only six kids so she received a lot of attention from her teacher who I absolutely loved!

With all the attention from the ceremonies she proclaimed on the way home that this was the best day ever!

Madelyn with her classmates and other graduates
Madelyn and her teacher, Mrs. Moscato

Grandma and Maddy

I can't believe she is so growup!

Holding her diploma
Maddy and me

Singing a song with her class (the sound is horrible)

No comments: