Sunday, June 5, 2011

Seventh Wedding Anniversary

Today is Jay and I's seventh wedding anniversary and since it fell on a Sunday this year we decided to celebrate it yesterday. Since Madelyn's birthday is the same day as our anniversary, like always we started the day by celebrating Maddy's birthday with a fun party (see previous post). We then headed to the Las Vegas Temple to attend the wedding of one of my previous voice students who was also one of Jay's choir students. It was so special to see this beautiful young woman get married to a great young man. Being there on our anniversary brought back so many memories of our special day and gave me the chance to ponder on how sacred and special our Jay and I's relationship is.

After the sealing we went to Olive Garden and then out to a movie. The fun part about this date was that both the dinner and movie were gifted to us so we were able to enjoy a really nice date without feeling like we were overspending.

Being able to spend time ALONE with Jay was so nice. It was nice to just focus on us. I am so grateful that we are married and are sharing our lives together along with our three beautiful princesses. I love you Jay!


Andrea and I (I am using a Mac and don't know how to rotate pics on it)


Andrea and Max

Us in front of the temple

No comments: