Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Madelyn!

Yesterday we had a splash party for Madelyn's 5th birthday. We set up a few kiddie pools and sprinklers and the kids had a blast! The party was so fitting for Madelyn who loves wearing her bathing suit. If I let her she would wear it every day all day (no joke). The kids just screamed and screamed and screamed. They had so much fun!

It is amazing how fast these five years have gone. I am so grateful for Madelyn. She is so smart and loving! I love cuddling her and hearing about the things she thinks about and experiences in her young life. I love listening to her sing in the car and around the house. She reminds me of me when I was a little girl how she is constantly singing songs that she made up on her own and loves to be the center of attention.

Happy Birthday Madelyn! I love you!

No comments: