Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lolo's House #2

This morning when I was telling the girls what the plans are for the day Kaelyn piped up, "We have done something everyday!" and then excitedly ran to get dressed. I have really tried to make an effort to keep them busy and to enjoy my time with them without the distractions of voice lessons and school.

My birthday (two days ago) was a perfect day. The girls and I went swimming in the morning, ate lunch, took naps and then went to Coldstones to celebrate with ice cream. Later on that evening my mom took me out to dinner at P.F. Changs and then we went and saw a movie (thanks mom, you are the best mom ever!). The girls were babysat by a really good friend of my mom's. They had so much fun that Brooklyn wouldn't come to me when we went to pick them up. She just didn't my mom's friend to put her down.

Then yesterday we played at the playground and went to the library in the morning. Then after dinner we went swimming with Lolo. Madelyn has become such a fish! Yesterday she was swimming all over the place. She is really becoming a good swimmer. Kaelyn hates the water (she has fallen in twice in the past two years almost drowning). We are working on getting her to feel comfortable swimming with floaties. Brooklyn has no fear of the water. Half the time she is pushing herself out of my arms to get a way from me.

Kaelyn hanging out on the steps
Brooklyn did not really like this seat, but it was easier for me to keep track of all three girls with her in it.

Madelyn "the fish" in her stylish fish goggles.

At Coldstone celebrating my birthday (stuffed animals were also guests at the party)

Kaelyn striking a pose.

Madelyn looks so grownup in this picture.

Brooklyn and I shared an ice cream. Here she is begging for more.

On the way to the babysitters

I just love her smile!

Madelyn has loved to wear these headphones this trip. I think they look adorable.

Kaelyn's hairdo this morning.


Lolo got her HP Notebook out for Brooklyn to play on. She was in HEAVEN!










No comments: